The protest by conventional taxi drivers some time ago was the result of conflict in the management of public transportation. Who will win the customers?
The sales of industrial land declined in 2015. However, one company managed to book good performance among other industrial land developers.
The falling gas demand from industries amid the slowdown of domestic and global economic growth in 2015 has affected the performance of PT Perusahaan Gas Negara Tbk. The giant SOE\'s revenue has dropped by nearly 10%. How is the projection of the companys performance this year?
PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk prepares a number of alternative plans on capex in 2016 amid the uncertainty on proposal for state capital injection for the company
When most of retailers expand to e-commerce sector, PT Ramayana Lestari Sentosa Tbk instead refuses to follow the trend. Lower fuel price and BI Rate which will spur economic growth become the reference for RALS to boost income
State construction company PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk will still benefit from LRT Jakarta megaproject
The low CPO average price decreases the performance of PT Perusahaan Perkebunan London Sumatra Indonesia Tbk in 2015. How will the performance expectation on Salim Groups plantation business unit be?
Undeniably, global economic slowdown puts pressure on tin market. PT Timah (Persero) Tbk must seek strategies to avoid decreasing performance. At this moment, TINS still relies on pure tin metal bar for export, contributing 95% to its total market share, while the remaining 5% is for domestic market
It is almost a year without party, that is what Adi and his friends experience. Usually, on weekend, they regularly share the cost to purchase some bottles of beer. They are an example of alcoholic drink consumers. They now find it difficult to obtain it because the sale is restricted. No mini market is allowed to sell alcoholic beverages
The indignation of public transportation drivers over the existence of application based transportation services was finally spilled. Yesterday [Monday, 3/14/2016], many land transportation drivers simultaneously unleashed protests right in front of the State Palace.